- 3/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- OR 1/3 cup Crisco® Puritan® Canola Oil with Omega-3 DHA
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 12 cups chopped fresh fruit, any combination
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (6 oz.) jar maraschino cherries, drained and cut in half
- Fresh mint sprigs (optional)
COMBINE orange juice concentrate, oil, honey, vinegar and ginger in blender or food processor. Process until thick and creamy.
2.TOSS fruit with dressing to taste in large serving bowl. Garnish with toasted coconut, pecans, cherries and mint sprigs. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 10mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 38g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 100%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.