- 2 cups fresh cranberries, or frozen cranberries, thawed and drained
- 2 cups peeled, chopped fresh pears
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oatmeal
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening, melted
- OR 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening, melted
- HEAT oven to 325ºF. Combine cranberries, pears and granulated sugar in 2-quart baking dish. Mix remaining ingredients in medium bowl; spread over cranberry-pear mixture.
- BAKE about 1 hour until lightly browned and bubbly. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 420 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 4mg, Total Carbohydrate 64g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 44g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.